Oggibox 3-Cavity Silicone Disc Mold for Cake, Pie, Custard, Tart and Resin Coaster, Soap, Resin and More

  • 100% Pure, Professional Food-Grade Quality Silicone. Meets US FDA and European LFGB Safety Standards. BPA, PVC and Phthalate FREE
  • Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Freezer and Dishwasher Safe. Temperature Safe from -40 to +446 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to +230 degrees Celsius)
  • Flexible and Non-Stick. Baked Goods Pop Out Easily. Reusable For Up to 3,000 Uses
  • Pinch Test Passed. No White Fillers When Pinched or Twisted. No Chemical Coatings
  • Mold Size: 11.6 x 6.9 x 0.78 inch. Cavity Size: 4 inch diameter x 0.78 inch depth. Volume: 3 x 6 oz, Total 18 oz

So far so good..I use these to make resin coasters

I wanted to make some mini cakes for a party last week and saw this so I decided to give it a try. The mold was easy to use and best of all it was even easier to clean. I can tell it’s great quality for the price and would recommend this to anyone looking for a silicone mold. I am excited to make many more cakes and try other desserts with it too!

I bought these to make coasters using resin an alcohol ink. I so far have made 10 coasters. 4 of them I made full depth, and 6 of them I made about 2/3 depth. All of them turned out really nice. The resin separated from each coaster with ease. There was no tearing, no chunks. Everything is smooth and shiny. While doing these, I am using a high powered heat gun to get bubbles out. The full batch required me to gun it for a good 10 minutes, as I stirred too vigorously, which meant I had a lot of bubbles. Even with all that heat applied, there was no issue. I'm using Art Resin, which may make a difference in how well the resin pulls apart. I also make sure to let it cure for more than the full 24 hours. Highly recommend this mold.

Made Almond flour hamburger buns, worked perfectly.

This product is wonderful. I purchased this item to create epoxy resin coasters. Works like a dream. The mold releases the product easily. No flaw in the molds. Would order again.

Used for resin projects. Works great, only gave it a 4 for easy to clean (most likely a user issue) because the dribbles of resin on top and on the sides of the mold require some work to remove. Plan on buying more!

Have been searching for some type of mold about 1/4 in thick to make tart crusts and this worked out perfectly (I prefer molds/pans to cutters)! Comparable to some of my other pricier silicone molds, for a fraction of the price. Great price for a high quality product. No chemical/plasticy smell at all. Very easy to clean and is the perfect depth for individual tarts and pies I'm experimenting with. My only regret is that I didn't order more then one, adding another so that I can bake faster!

Love the item for it's price. Used it for baking mini layer short cakes and never had an issue so far. The product is quite durable and easy to clean.... Just came up with the idea that i could this to mold some hamburger slider patties.

I used this product for making resin coasters. The resin doesn't stick to the mold and they come out perfect.

What's not to like! I wish we'd had these years ago. I use them mainly to make hamburger buns, which come out awesome! They're so easy to clean after use, literally nothing sticks. As soon as I have enough money I would like to purchase the full line of products. I know it will be money well spent!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Delta strains expose Australia's anti-epidemic vulnerability

KINDEN Kids Group Learning Activity Fun Playing Run Mat