Amish made 2 door vegetable bin with breadbox on top

  • Amish made in Ohio
  • Unfinished pine
  • Black hardware
  • Chicken wire accent

There are 3 separate bins for storage. There is only one change I would make to the lower 2 doors! Put a lightweight chain to secure the door to the unit and that would let it become a little shelf to hold the vegetables while you choose ! I am old and clumsy and am always dropping some!!

Much larger than I thought it would be but very nice. Significant amount of space to store vegetables. Thank you.

love the bin. I will be putting a chain on the lower doors as was suggested by another reviewer. but so far its great

Love the years of the breadbox potato box

It’s exactly what I’ve been looking for!! Perfect size.

Met all expectations

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Delta strains expose Australia's anti-epidemic vulnerability

KINDEN Kids Group Learning Activity Fun Playing Run Mat