Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers, Size 2, 180 Count (Packaging May Vary)

  • One pack of HUGGIES Little Snugglers Baby Diapers, Size 2 (12–18 lb.), 180 diapers total
  • Huggies Little Snugglers diapers are designed for gentle skin protection to help keep baby's skin clean and healthy
  • GentleAbsorb Liner provides a cushiony layer of protection between your baby's skin and the mess, and pocketed-back waistband helps stop leaks
  • Wetness indicator changes color when it's time for a change
  • Premium softness and breathability helps keep your baby comfortable
  • Leak Lock system provides up to 12 hours of protection
  • Packaging may vary from image shown.

I think this one box is going to last my baby's entire size 2 session. I've ordered this and I've not had to buy anymore since and they're getting more snug so by the time we run out she will probably be in size 3

Moved away from Pampers swaddlers which do not contain explosive diapers. The little pouches helped keep things in! She would also wake up and her sleep sack is dry. I like the Pampers where her pjs and sleepsack are moist.

These are Huggies diapers, not sure why the other reviewers think they aren't. I love the fit for my newborn, she's currently 7 pounds 9 ounces and these fit great. No leaks so far! She isn't swimming in them, they fit around her little wait and legs nicely. And they don't irritate her belly button. The material is soft and isn't bothering her skin.

Little Snugglers are the only diapers we use. None of the others feel as nice. The inside is soft on the skin and the part in the back that catches the contents of the diaper from creeping up the back has saved us many many times. Just like all other diapers I wish they were less expensive, but I buy them anyway because they are the best!

After using Pampers exclusively for my first two children - I started to notice their brand quality has declined/recently changed for the worse. At the NICU, the hospital used Huggies and we were given a few packs of the Little Snugglers to take home with us. I liked the feeling of the diaper material and given Pampers current quality status, we decided to give Huggies a go exclusively. I’m glad we did- the diapers are so soft, the Velcro bands are almost too good at sticking to the diaper (seriously, this is something you have to watch out for when changing) and Huggies Little Snugglers have this awesome poop guard in the back that works to prevent blowouts- I don’t know why it took me so long to find these! We like Huggies and I think we’ll be buying this brand from now on!

I have used both Huggies and Pampers Swaddlers for my baby since she was born. I was given tons of pampers brand pampers for her. I have to say Iove the Huggies more. They are softer and obsord better than the pampers in my opinion.

I absolutely love how soft the material is on my baby. The umbilical cutout really helped for the first few weeks, kept the diaper from irritating her nub. Snug fit to where it doesn’t let the poo escape, but not too tight to where it hurts her. The pocket on the inside on the back helps to catch her poo rather than letting it slip up her back, unlike Pampers. She gets a lot of ventilation because of the inside material, and it’s very absorbent. I change her diaper quite often because I don’t want her to sit in a soiled mess, I go through a ton of diapers. These may be a bit more expensive than other diapers but they are very worth it.

We tried other diapers but landed on this one for its durability, absorbency, and comfort for our child. We also like that they aren't scented, as the scents used in other diapers can be endocrine disruptors, and ain't nobody wanna deal with that.

I have tried many different diapers: Honest, Target, every Pampers, every Huggies, Target, Kroger and Albertsons diapers, Seventh Generation, Luvs. It’s difficult to find Huggies Snugglers Size 4 in the store. I have to use Amazon. I like Snugglers because it doesn’t soak through quickly like Pampers, is soft yet sturdy like Honest, and isn’t paper thin like Luvs. Also hugs better around thighs. The best part- the poop trap at the top back of the diaper so that you have some extra insurance on a blow-out!! My 29 month old and 11 month old wears them during the day. For night time we don’t use them. We have a 2 diaper system for zero nightime blow outs: Any size 4 non-chlorine diaper on 1st and a small slit cut in front of diaper where pee accumulates and then a size 5 overnight of any cheap diaper over it. It’s amazing, an engineer told me to do that for overnight. The cut in the 1st diaper (use non-chlorine for diaper that is cut, against baby’s skin) allows for overflow to the 2nd larger diaper.

These are wonderful. Highly absorbent, and you just can’t beat that pocket in the back. We mistakenly purchased another type of Huggies without the pocket, thinking they also had the pocket, and we had two blowouts. Back to these now, and as long as she’s in diapers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Delta strains expose Australia's anti-epidemic vulnerability

KINDEN Kids Group Learning Activity Fun Playing Run Mat